Sorry - this product is no longer available

Cadbury Fuse

Cadbury Fuse, a new cadbury chocolate in the form of a delicious chocolaty feast. A delicious fusion of crunchy peanuts, sweet caramel, and a creamy center all coated in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate. A chocolaty feast that stimulates your taste buds and satisfies you. This Chocolate Gift pack contains : Cadbury Fuse 45g X 4 Units Cadbury Fuse 25g X 4 Units - Packed in a Elegant Glitter gift box , making it apt for any occasion like Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's day, or just as a no-occasion gift. Who doesn't love a chocolaty feast??...

₹ 345.00
Check Estimated Delivery Date
Availability: Out of stock
SKU: InsityMA267
Sold and Fulfilled by: INSITY
Manufacturer: Cadbury
Product Overview

This new cadbury chocolate bar - Cadbury Fuse is so Creamy and Chewy blend of flavours molded together to perfection in this chocolaty feast, go on feed your hunger. First introduced in 1996 as a 70% solid bar of milk chocolate and the remaining 30% suspended within it nuts, peanuts raisins, crisp cereal and fudge pieces. This sure is set to rock n roll the nutty chocolate lovers.

Additional Information
Net Weight 280 gms
Expiry 9 Months from the date of Manufacturing

 

Products specifications
Brand Cadbury Fuse
Delivery by Courier Partners
Product Category Chocolate and Candy
All date and time if mentioned or requested are in IST (Indian Standard Time). Shipping Charges may apply, refer Shipping & Cancellation page for more details. Prices are inclusive of all taxes. Gift Wrap & Gift Message available on CheckOut Page. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to images shown.
Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. INSITY assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
  • 13% discount
    Hersheys Kisses Milk Chocolate ( 150 gms )

    Hersheys Kisses Milk Chocolate ( 150 gms )

    Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Classic Bag - Milk Chocolate loved for their unique shape and foil wrap.
    ₹ 676.00 ₹ 587.00
  • 13% discount
    Hersheys Special Dark Pure Chocolate Luscious Pearls 50g Tin Pack!

    Hersheys Special Dark Pure Chocolate Luscious Pearls 50g Tin Pack!

    Hersheys Special Dark Pure Chocolate Luscious Pearls 50g Tin Pack!. 65% Cacao Dark Chocolate Pearls. A delicious gourmet option for snacking, gifting, and baking Treat your favourite chocolate-lover to Hershey Chocolate Pearls, or if you just cant resist this just start poping it ....
    ₹ 557.00 ₹ 484.00
  • 13% discount
    lindt lindor caramel ( 100 gms )

    lindt lindor caramel ( 100 gms )

    Lindt Lindor Caramel. The luxurious LINDOR taste is now available in a milk chocolate bar with caramel! Extra fine milk chocolate with an irresistibly smooth melting LINDOR filling.
    ₹ 746.00 ₹ 648.00
  • 13% discount
    Valentine - Beauty In Thirty

    Valentine - Beauty In Thirty

    Valentine Bunch of 30 Red and white Roses in a cellophane packing with red colour ribbon bow.. Perfect gift for your valentine
    ₹ 1,839.00 ₹ 1,599.00
Frequently Bought Together

Cadbury Nutties Chocolates (30 gms)

Cadbury Nutties Chocolates (30 gms) Favourites Forever
₹ 45.00