- Plant Name - Three Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Type - Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement - Indoor
- Plant Height - Upto 9 inches
- Cup Shaped Ceramic Pot - 3 x 4.5 inches
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- Three layers of Lucky Bamboo is said to be one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness (Fu), Long Life (Soh) and Wealth (Lu).
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners(Aramex or Blue Dart), the date of delivery is an estimate. Your gift may be delivered a business day prior or a business day after the chosen date of delivery.
A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products. No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
Gently remove the plastic from around the plant and rinse the roots with clean water to remove any debris.Place the bamboo in the centre of the pot.
You can add small marbles, pebbles or crystals in the container to give the stalks added stability. Just remember to wash them thoroughly.
Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week. It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.