- Plant Name- Three Layer Bamboo Plant
- Plant Type- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Multicolor Stoneware Floral Pot
- Pot Dimensions (L x B x H)- 5 x 5 x 5 inches
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- Three layers of Lucky Bamboo is said to be one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness (Fu), Long Life (Soh) and Wealth (Lu).
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered a business day prior or a business day after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Gently remove the plastic from around the plant and rinse the roots with clean water to remove any debris.
- Place the bamboo in the centre of the pot.
- You can add small marbles, pebbles or crystals in the container to give the stalks added stability. Just remember to wash them thoroughly.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
All date and time if mentioned or requested are in IST (Indian Standard Time). Shipping Charges may apply, refer Shipping & Cancellation
page for more details. Prices are inclusive of all taxes. Gift Wrap & Gift Message available on CheckOut Page. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to images shown.
Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. INSITY assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.