Bamboo Palm Sefreizi Plant in Coir Pot
- Plant Name - Chamaedorea Plant/Bamboo Palm Sefreizi
- Plant Type - Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement - Indoor
- Plant Height - Upto 8 inches
- Earthy Brown Coir Pot Small
- Pot Dimensions (L x B x H)- 4 x 4 x 3.5 inches
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
- This pot is made out of bio-degradable coconut husk which is also known as coir.
- The main USP of this pot is that it does not heat up much therefore requires less water.
- This husk pot has the perfect finish and looks classy & elegant.
- Over a course of approximately 2 years time, the pot dissolves as it is bio-degradable. The plant can be put into a bigger pot when that happens.
Chamaedorea Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Chamaedorea is a genus of 107 species of palms, native to subtropical and tropical regions of the Americas.
- The Chamaedorea made it on to the NASA's list of 50 indoor plants that clean the air.
FREE Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery: Courier Delivery
Shipping Charges: Free Shipping & Delivery
Payment Method: Credit Cards & Debit Cards (Domestic & International) / Netbanking / Wallets / UPI / Paytm