- Plant Name - Boston Fern
- Plant Type - Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement - Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Height - Upto 5 inches
- Plastic Pot
- One Plant in 6 to 8-inch- diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Boston Fern Trivia:
- Nephrolepis exaltata or Boston Fern is a species of fern in the family Lomariopsidaceae is native to tropical regions throughout the world. It is common in humid forests and swamps, especially in northern South America, Mexico, Central America, Florida, the West Indies, Polynesia and Africa.
- Boston Fern is a very popular house plant, often grown in hanging baskets or similar conditions. The fern thrives best in humid conditions, so when grown as a house plant it becomes necessary to mist the plant when relative humidity falls below around 80%. Although outdoors this plant prefers partial shade or full shade, inside it grows best in bright filtered light. It has gained the Royal Horticultural Society’s Award of Garden Merit.
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
Flowers if blossomed in plant may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
As the size of the plant, number of leaves and color of flowers depend on local availability, so it may vary at time of the delivery.
Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.