- Plant Name - MILT Sansevieria
- Plant Type - Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement - Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height - Upto 6 inches
- Ceramic or Unbreakable Fiber Pot - 4.4 inches
- One Plant, in 6 to 8 inch diameter containers, can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Milt Sansevieria Plants Trivia:
- MILT Sansevieria is a species in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- This plant is one of the best for filtering out formaldehyde, which is common in cleaning products, toilet paper, tissues and personal care products.
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
Flowers if blossomed in plant may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
As the size of the plant, number of leaves and color of flowers depend on local availability, so it may vary at time of the delivery.
Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.