- Plant Name - Money Plant
- Plant Type - Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement - Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height - Upto 5 inches
- Round Vase - 8 inches
- Red & White Teddy- 6 Inches
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
The image displayed is indicative in nature.
Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
Be careful to avoid overwatering.
/Do not allow plants to stand in water.
Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
Keep your stuffed toys looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent.
Never put them in a washing machine.
You can also get them dry cleaned.
They should be air dried outside.