- Plant Name- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Type- Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Stalks Of Lucky Bamboo- 3
- White Ceramic Pot- 2.5 inches
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The plant of three bamboo stalks is one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness: Fu, Long Life: Soh, and Wealth: Lu (Career promotions).
- The Pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Pot may vary as per availability.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners(Aramex or Blue Dart), the date of delivery is an estimate. Your gift may be delivered a day prior or a day after the chosen date of delivery. A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products. This product cannot be delivered on a Sunday or a National Holiday. Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving it.
Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.