- Plant Name- Song of India
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches
- Unbreakable Fiber Pot- 5.5 inches
- One Plant, in 6 to 8 inch diameter containers, can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Song Of India Plant Trivia:
- Song of India or Dracaena reflexa is a tree native to Mozambique, Madagascar, Mauritius, and other nearby islands of the Indian Ocean.
- It is one of the plants used in the NASA Clean Air Study and has shown to help remove formaldehyde. It is an effective air cleaner and is said to be among the best plants for removing xylene and trichloroethylene.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
Flowers if blossomed in plant may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
As the size of the plant, number of leaves and color of flowers depend on local availability, so it may vary at time of the delivery.
Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.