- Plant Name- Two Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Plant Type- Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- One Green Fiber Pot- 2.5 x 3 inches
- One Novus Fabric Coffee Brown Colored Carry Bag- 3 x 3 inches
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks! Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks while the bag can also be used to carry your essential things.
- Pot may vary as per availability.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
The image displayed is indicative in nature.
Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
Your gift may be delivered a business day prior or a business day after the chosen date of delivery.
A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
Gently remove the plastic from around the plant and rinse the roots with clean water to remove any debris.
Place the bamboo in the centre of the pot.
You can add small marbles, pebbles or crystals in the container to give the stalks added stability.
Just remember to wash them thoroughly.
Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.