- Plant Name- Three Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Type- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Poutporri Glass Pot- 5 inches
- Cadbury Celebrations Chocolate Box- 121 gms
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- Three layers of Lucky Bamboo is said to be one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness (Fu), Long Life (Soh) and Wealth (Lu).
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
General Delivery Disclaimer (Important, Please Read):
The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
Since flowers are seasonal in nature, plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
Gently remove the plastic from around the plant and rinse the roots with clean water to remove any debris.
Place the bamboo in the centre of the pot.
You can add small marbles, pebbles or crystals in the container to give the stalks added stability. Just remember to wash them thoroughly.
Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week. It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition. Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.